Sendy Personal Loan is a product of APLUS Co., Ltd. APLUS Co., Ltd. will review and execute loans.
Types of loan according to your needs
Conditions for application
Applicant must meet all of the following conditions.
- Those who live in Japan and aged between 20 to 65 years old.
- Capable to understand the product contents in Japanese.
- Has a residence status that allows you to stay in Japan over medium or long term and has enough validity period of a work permit.
- Must have at least 6 months or more validity period of stay during the application, and will approve that the last repayment is before the period of stay expiration date.
- Have a stable income and be able to provide salary details.
- Have a Seven Bank account to register as a designated bank transfer payment.
- Those who can submit a certificate for use of funds such as quotations and purchased orders.
- Use of Funds
- Business funds, Security Investment funds, Refinancing funds, etc. (excluded) Use of funds which is limited and approved only by APLUS.
- Car Loan
- Private car motorcycles purchase cost
- Education Loan
- Expenses for school admission, tuition, textbooks, uniform, transportation, children's higher education such as down payment for renting a house when going to new a school and self-development courses.
- Driving school Loan
- Driving school fee
- Moving Loan
- Moving expenses, security deposits and key money
- Medical / Cosmetic Loan
- Aesthetics, cosmetic surgery, orthodontics, implants, LASIK, etc.
- Renovation Loan
- Material replacement , repair expenses for residential or self-occupied property
- Type of Contract
- Loan agreement
- Loan Amount
- More than 100,000 yen or less than 500,000 yen (10,000 yen unit)
- Loan Interest Rate
Car loan , Education loan ▶ 8.9%～15.0%(actual annual rate)
Driving school loan , Moving loan , Medical (Cosmetic )loan ▶ 13.2%～15.0%(actual annual rate)
- Delayed Damages
- 20.00%(annual rate)
- How to Pay
- Auto-debit (transfer from a Seven Bank account under the customer's name)
- Repayment Method
- Equal principal rate,
Equal repayment of the principal interest with bonus
- Repayment Date
- 27th (If the financial institution is on a holiday, the next financial institution business day)
- Number of Repayment
6-36 times (7-37 months)
※Regardless of the above, the maximum number of repayments is until the period of stay expiration date.
- Bonus Additional Repayments
Choose from "June , December", "January , July", and "February , August".
However, the bonus principal is within 50% of the borrowed amount.
- Example of Repayment
- Loan amount: 500,000 yen, Loan interest rate: 14.00% per year, Repayment method: Equal repayment method, Number of repayment : 24 times
Monthly repayment in the above case: 24,006 yen
- Collateral, Guarantor
- What do I need to apply?
- The following documents are required during the application
- Identity Verification Documents
- Residence card and various health Insurance card ( 2 items )
※License number is needed if you have a driver's license, so please have it ready.
- Salary statement
- Salary statement for the last 2 months
- Certificate for use of funds
- Documents certifying the purpose of use, such as quotations and invoice specified for each type of loan.
- ●There is a screening prearranged by APLUS Co., Ltd.
- ●Please note that we may not be able to meet your request or we may ask you to change some of the conditions based on the application details or purpose of use.
- ●At the time of the contract, you will be required to pay the equivalent amount of the (revenue) stamp duty.
・Sendy Personal Loan is a product of APLUS Co., Ltd. APLUS Co., Ltd. will review and execute loans.
・Seven Global Remit Co., Ltd. acts as an agent for APLUS Co., Ltd. and mediates the conclusion of Sendy Personal Loan contract.
- Where to apply aside from the branch?
- Application for Sendy Personal Loan is accepted at (Aplus agency)Seven Global Remit Co., Ltd. branches only.
- What are the requirements?
- Residence card, health insurance card, and salary statement (pay slip) of your employer are required. Documents certifying the purpose of use ,such as quotations and invoice basically containing the customer's name (in case of education loan, children are also allowed) are only accepted as use of funds.
- Is it possible to borrow money to purchase and pay for products for my family living overseas?
- Only product and services that you will pay and purchase in Japan are eligible for use of funds.
Check the contents of the contract, look at the balance of income and expenditure, and make a reasonable repayment plan.